Life might be getting pretty busy at the moment. You’re likely leading an active social life, building a career and maybe investing in your first property.
Protecting your lifestyle?
Reviewing your insurance is probably the last thing on your agenda right now. You may think your existing insurance inside super is enough, but here are some things to consider.
What would happen if:
- You couldn’t pay the rent or mortgage?
- You couldn’t make your monthly credit card repayment?
- You couldn’t afford to socialise and catch up friends?
- You were unable to work?
- You couldn’t maintain your share portfolio or investment property?
- You couldn’t save for your big travel adventure you’ve been planning for years?
- You couldn’t afford to keep your mobile, gym membership or car?
Insurance helps make it really easy to keep your plans and all your hard-earned cash, even if the worst were to happen.
Making your money work harder for you
While it can be tempting to focus on the short term, if you’re in a position where you have some disposable income, using it wisely now can help you start building for the future.
Whether you’re considering getting on the property ladder, looking at tax effective investments or boosting your superannuation savings, starting to build your wealth may be something you’re already thinking about.
The good news is that there are many options available to you to begin getting your money to work harder for you.
For more information on how Trilogy Financial Group can assist you with your financial planning needs please contact us on 03 5021 1235.